Raw Potluck in the Gorge

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2005
      Hi all ~

      My raw friends here in the Gorge are gathering for a potluck on
      Tuesday, September 13th, 6:30, here at our house (just east of
      Stevenson). Please know that you are more than welcome to join us.

      I know that it is difficult during the week to make the trek (we're an
      hour from Portland), and especially the night before the Raw Curious
      Potluck at Mike's house. If you're able, we'd love to have you. The
      more the merrier! (We always have awesome food!)

      Please email or call for directions if you're interested.

      Annette