FW: Ecoforest gathering, please note and circulate to friends

  • economads
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2005

      Hello there friends

      Plenty of people will be coming out to stay at Ecoforest in October, so this is a great time if you are thinking of coming to visit Ecoforest for the first time, or for a return visit. The October gathering will include:

      ·          Full moon and new moon celebrations;

      ·          A celebration of 5 years of Ecoforest, and all the lives it has helped change, and the positive and learning experiences it has been part of;

      ·          A relaxed and friendly working retreat for a month – putting up one or two visitor cabins, for people to stay in, with a little more comfort, and improving the access road to Ecoforest, probably working communally with some of our neighbours; generally improving the comfort levels with practical work, as well as beautifying Ecoforest (e.g. perhaps one or several Art and Sculpture days, to create objects of beauty around the place);

      ·          Meditations, and spiritual activities;

      Although we looked at the possibility to selling the Ecoforest land this year, we are now very positive about where things are at and where they are heading. New people are getting involved, we are making stronger links with other similarly minded groups and networks, and we have a clear plan for improving the comforts at Ecoforest so that more people feel able to visit and stay; and of opening up the project, and seeing how it helps more people if we make the raw food status of the project a little flexible, so that not everyone has to be 100% raw there all the time. We believe this will open things up for many more people, and allow them to experience the great benefits of a simple, naturally healthy, raw or mainly raw lifestyle.

      If you want to come out and experience Ecoforest, and enjoy the company of likeminded friends, please look at our website at www.ecoforest.org and use the discussion group to say who you are and when you want to come, or you can email us at info@... or phone 00 34 661 079 950.

      Very best wishes to All

      Steve, Gaura, Chris and Chris

      Steve
      Ecoforest, Apdo 29, Coin 29100, Malaga, Spain.
      Tel: 00 34 661 079 950 e-mail: info@...
      Europe's first raw food ecological community ...

      Does your mail provider give you access to messages sent to other POP email accounts, like your work account? Get Yahoo! Mail