WE NEED YOU! If you have been practicing a live foods diet for at least 2 years, PLEASE share your experiences with us

  • beefree@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2005
      Dear Friends,

      Apologies for the repeat of this email. I sent out the wrong version of the invitation to the survey yesterday. This corrected email contains more information about the survey, how long it should take, that you can do it in stages, and that 75% raw is great.

      Read on and thanks for your assistance in this great project.

      Have a beautiful Day
      Love
      Philip Madeley
      Marketing and Education

      Good news Raw Foodists! A survey is now being sent out to raw foodists around the world  to study their experiences before, during and after the transition to a live foods diet.

      NOTE: Raw Foodist = 75-100% Living Foods Diet

      WE NEED YOU!   If you have been practicing a live foods diet for at least 2 years, PLEASE share your experiences with us by completing our questionnaire NOW!   We need at least 300-400 responses by the middle of September in order to get valid statistics for the comprehensive study and ascertain any dominant patterns or areas of concern/confusion among this target group.

      This survey has been developed and sent out by Lenka J. Zajic, as part of her Master's Thesis in Vegan & Live Foods Nutrition at the Tree of Life in Patagonia, AZ, in conjunction with Gabriel Cousens, M.D., a foremost leader and expert in live foods and spiritual nutrition. Results will be collected during the month of August  & the beginning of September so we need your input ASAP.   By participating, you will also have the opportunity to get the results of the research sent to your e-mail address.

      Simply click on the link below and you will be directed to the FUN & EASY questionnaire.  It should take no more than 30-45 minutes, however if you cannot complete it all at once you can return to it later and it will automatically resume where you left off.  Also, if you know of anyone who has been on live foods for at least 2 years and may not have received this e-mail, PLEASE forward it to them as soon as possible OR e-mail me (Lenka: lenkie@...) to request a hard copy.  Also, if you know of any international raw-foods websites that may not be commonly known, PLEASE let me know of those also! Thank-you again for contributing in this way, and others, to the revolutionary live foods lifestyle!

      Survey Link:
      http://surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=612251194288

      Contact Info:
      Lenka J. Zajic