Re: [RawPortland] Re: Thanks!

  • Betty
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2004
      Hi Anna, and Mike,

      Oh too bad about the raw food tasting being postponed.
      I had written that info. down as I had planned on
      making it to that one. Oh well..

      Thanks Mike about the offer to post my clothing line
      site. I'll post a link to your group on my site too.

      Glad you like the Rawsome! shirt Mike.

      Love,
      Prism

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools