another coconut oil order

  • Sue Nackoney
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2005
      Hi folks
      I'm ordering another case of virgin organic
      centrifuged coconut oil from Wilderness Family
      Naturals. If you're interested in ordering a gallon
      for $50 and you can come to my SE home and pick it up,
      then I'd love to sell you one! I love this oil and eat
      it in smoothies, soups, salad dressings... see Gabriel
      Cousens Rainbow Green books for lots of recipes with
      it. The first people to order the 2 remaining gallons
      will hear from me.

      Best wishes!
      Sue

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs