NE Portland Raw Food Potluck!

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2005
      Hello Everyone! I hope that you will join us for the
      3rd Tuesday Raw Food Potluck at my house! Bring your
      favorite raw dish with an ingredients list to share!

      Where: 4715 NE 17th (1.5 blocks South of Alberta)
      When: Tuesday, August 16th From 7:00-9:00pm

      We look forward to seeing you there!

      -Shannon

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs