Living Foods Preparation Classes - Aug. 17th, 24th, 31st.

  • arielpolic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2005
      Hi all,

      I am leading a Living Foods Preparation class for the next 3
      Wednesdays at 7pm. It is more of a beginners class, so you may want
      let people know who are "raw curious" or fairly new to living foods.
      (The first class will be live "burger and fries" with raw
      slaw/almond
      mayo. These are all recipes inspired by Victoria Boutenko and Robyn
      Boyd.)

      The class will be in Southwest Portland, a little past Capitol Hwy.
      will be including info about the health benefits of Living Foods, as
      am a naturopath. Some people attending will be those who have gone
      through my cleansing program, and wanted a way to continue to keep
      the
      body running well throughout the year. As you know, eating a live
      food
      diet continues the cleansing process! The classes are $45 each or
      $120
      for the series of 3. For more information, contact me at (503) 892-
      0500. Many thanks for spreading the word. :)

      -Ariel