answer to sprouted rice recipe?

  • pdxrawdave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 1:33 PM
      Mike,

      thanks for getting back to me. you were right. I looked in my
      Juliano uncookbook and found recipes for fried rice (p. 87) and sun
      stew (p. 18). These give me some ideas.

      Had been puring the stuff, as I found I had to chew it more pretty
      much anything else I've made. as a result, the hull often wasn't
      broken as the stuff inside not digested. After pureeing, I also made
      rice crackers in the dehydrator.

      I like rice as it, w/beans, is cheaper then let's say pumpkin seeds,
      hemp, etc. though I do make sure to get some other amino acids too.

      anyway, again mike, was just looking for other ideas and you gave me some.

      dave