Re: [RawPortland] Flaxseed for Appetite Control

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2005
      Thank you, Janna!  I often forget to include flax seeds in my diet, as well.

      And when I do, it's usually in crackers.  Which I must admit, I find so delicious that I don't think of it as appetite control--it's more a question of, "Woops, I ate a whole sheet and I was just planning to check and see if they were done yet!"  :)

      Love,
      Celeste