  • A BELL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      I went blueberry picking today.  Wow, lotsa berries.  it was hot so I sat down under the bush in the shade and just loaded the berries into my box.  they were growing in clusters like grapes, so I picked them by the cluster, all very large, sweet and delicious.  there were even some dried blueberries right on the bush that tasted like candy.  anyway I wanted to recommend this farm to you for picking blueberries.  they are only 70c a pound and I picked 11 pounds in a short time.  They were the best blueberries I've ever tasted, and the bushes were loaded.  The lady said that she doesn't even sell her berries, unless people come to pick them.  The variety is Berkeley or Blue Boy!!
      Kelso Bluberries, 28951 SE Church Rd. Boring, OR 503-663-6830.  From southeast it took me maybe 30 minutes to drive.
      The lady's name is Diane, and she said she will have peaches in a few weeks as well.  I'm sure there's lots of blueberry farms all over but wow, this farm was especially good.