Re: [RawPortland] Produce Sticker Codes

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2005
      The numbers are certainly a quick way to verify whether something is
      organic or not. I was not familiar with the "8" and have not seen it.
      but then again, I am usually just looking for organic. Regarding
      "normal", I look at the organic produce ("9") as being the "normal" and
      the four digit numbers (no "9") as being abnormal (pesticide use, etc.)

      Jeff