Room for rent ina liberal eco/raw/gay friendly house!

  • vegandave1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2005
      I have a 3 bedroom house, but I only like to have one roommate. This
      way, we both have our own space!! It’s shared housing situation, with
      all the amenities, but it also gives you some privacy.

      It is in NE pdx, one block from both the #72 and #75 bus lines - a 15
      minute bus ride to the Hollywood stop on the MAX. Close to New
      Seasons, The Kennedy School, and the Alberta District. Close to both
      I-5 and 205.

      You would have your own full bathroom, which is right next to your
      bedroom, on the second floor, at the back of the house. The washer and
      dryer are also upstairs, right by the bedroom. So, there is no lugging
      laundry far when it need to be washed.

      The kitchen is a good size and has all the amenities (food dehydrator,
      sprouting jars included; soon, hopefully a champion juicer). There's
      a flat screen TV w/surround sound system (which I personally just use
      for DVDs and 'The News HourWith Jim Leher).

      There's a fireplace, dishwasher, treadmill, stair master, off street
      parking, deck, and a good amount of storage space. New hardwood floors
      throughout the downstairs as well as in your bedroom.

      I am an eco-conscious health nut. I work well, in sharing the kitchen
      and other shared space in the house. I meditate, love to travel,
      explore music, film, and basically, explore life in general!

      In looking for a housemate, I'm taking my time to find a mature,
      liberal adult who knows how to talk honestly. I'm extremely allergic
      to cigarette smoke, so I can not live with a smoker, even if they just
      smoke outside. Don't want to be around meth or any other big drugs
      either. No pets. (sorry!)

      The rent is $325/mo + half util. There is a refundable security
      deposit of $100. As a part of the application process, I'm asking for
      work and personal references, as well as rental history.

      I do check my e-mail often, but sometimes calling me is the best way
      to reach me. (503-233-1124).

      Give me a call if interested!

      Dave

      pdxkingdave@... (ask for pix)