Potluck tomorrow, Fresh Durian, Dr. Cousens interview

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
      Hello friends,

      I hope you're all doing great! Thanks for
      attending my potluck last week, it was fun.

      Someone left their copy of "The Raw Food
      Gourmet", give me an e-mail if it's yours.

      I hope to see you at the potluck tomorrow,

      > Where: 4715 NE 17th (1.5 blocks south of Alberta)
      > When: Tuesday JULY 19 at 7:00pm

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      I just put up a brand new interview with
      Gabriel Cousens on my website->

      http://www.therawdiet.com/cousens.mp3

      You can register for Gabriel's next teleseminar
      on their website,

      http://www.treeoflife.nu/livewithgabriel.html

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      I just learned from Alan that Uwajimaya in
      Beaverton now carries fresh durian!

      http://www.uwajimaya.com/upb/index.html

      I'm going to pick some up tonight!

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      Speaking of Alan, I've heard several unconfirmed
      rumors that he's a famous movie star.

      Here's some pictures of Alan and Rhio hunting
      for wild coconuts->

      http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/pictures/Daypickingcocos.html

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      You can read descriptions of Thomas and
      Gabrielle's books on this site->

      http://www.northatlanticbooks.com/index.php?screen=rawfood

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      Here is a link to the July 2005 Raw Family newsletter,

      http://archives.zinester.com/1819/56455.html

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

      Have a wonderful day and enjoy the sunshine!

      Mike
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
        Hi again!