NE Portland Raw Foods Potluck Tues. July 19th at 7:00pm

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2005
      Hello Everyone!

      Please Join us at 4715 NE Portland for a raw food
      potluck! Please bring your favorite raw dish and
      include a list of ingredients! We look forward to
      seeing you there!

      Where: 4715 NE 17th (1.5 blocks south of Alberta)
      When: Every 3rd Tuesday (July 19th) at 7:00pm

      Take Care Everyone!

      Shannon

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs