Deleted Email

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
      Hi Marlane !

      I hope someone read your email and responded to you. The class with
      the Boutenkos was indeed Saturday evening.

      If this happens again that you delete an email and want the
      information, you can always go to the Yahoo! group's site on the
      internet where all the messages are archived. I personally have my
      options set to not receive email, so I go to the site daily to read
      the posts there. Saves time and space, and for me it's easier to
      follow the thread when all the messages are together. The drawback is
      that if someone sends an attachment to their post, it is not stored
      with the post on the internet.

      You can just go to:

      sign in
      select your group