  • Marlane Bassett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2005
      I deleted the info re the green smoothie class by
      mistake and am really hoping it is tonight not last
      night. Can someone please give me the information
      again? Thanks so much
      Marlane Bassett

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • Annette
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2005
        Hi Marlane !

        I hope someone read your email and responded to you. The class with
        the Boutenkos was indeed Saturday evening.

        If this happens again that you delete an email and want the
        information, you can always go to the Yahoo! group's site on the
        internet where all the messages are archived. I personally have my
        options set to not receive email, so I go to the site daily to read
        the posts there. Saves time and space, and for me it's easier to
        follow the thread when all the messages are together. The drawback is
        that if someone sends an attachment to their post, it is not stored
        with the post on the internet.

        You can just go to:

        sign in
        select your group