Boutenko Event and Book signing!

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hello Raw Portland,

      Looks like we're going to have a full house, with space for just about
      10 more for Victoria's talk at Enterbeing in NE Portland tomorrow (Sat)
      at 7 pm. Please try to call or email if you know you're coming, because
      she's also preparing us a raw snack. Enterbeing is at 1603 NE Alberta,
      just up the block and across the street from the Alberta Co-op. This is
      a rare opportunity for $5, so you might also want to bring some extra $$
      to pick up one of the Raw Family books while you're there. I'm pleased
      to announce that today I just received my first copies of my new book,
      The Raw Food Gourmet, which I will also have there to sign. And Thomas,
      my husband will have his brand new book called Body Electronics, Vital
      Steps to Physical Regeneration, which is about building total cure on a
      foundation of raw and living foods.
      Hope to see a lot of new and old friends there.
      Gabrielle
      CtH UCC
      503-650-4447