100 % Raw versus some cooked

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      Kathleen:

      Good question.  Obviously both diet or lifestyle choices are better then the typical western diet.   Eating organic, sustainably grown or home grown can be even better.

      The truth is we just do not have the studies to know if :
      1 100% raw is best
      2  what that 100% diet should and should not include or
      3  if some lightly steamed vegetables should be included.

      If you really want to know (at least for yourself) ask the universe (God) for clarification ( you just did I email wise but try thought wise too).  You might be surprised at the quickness of the response and the person the answer comes through.

      You can also do your own experiment for two weeks or two months or two years and eat just one way and then the other.

      The more people who ask this question the sooner someone will fund a good study to find out.

      After 5 years on this live food / rawfood path I am very sceptical of the "guru's" including Joel Fuhrman.  I find some truth to all of them and some "dogma" / inconsistencies also.

      Blessings to you.

      Bill