RE: [RawPortland] Yea!

  • Sara Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
      Kerry,

      That is funny. I think you might want to talk with food front about getting
      more food in there cuz the last 2 times I went there hoping to get the
      biscotti, they were out! So sad for me & my kids. But it was awesome
      running into Jim there yesterday. :)

      ~Sara

      >From: "Jaramillo Kerry" <kerryjaramillo@...>
      >To: RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [RawPortland] Yea!
      >Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:49:50 -0800

      All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
      ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn
    • Helen Hecker
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
        Three of my raw friends and I went to Kerry's dinner Tuesday night.
        If you didn't go you missed a big treat. The food was outstanding, prices
        reasonable and running into other raw friends was a lot of fun. You an
        also purchase her tremendous Rye Flackers ( no rye-- but caraway seeds)while
        there and I have heard raves about the Biscotti and Cream ( and other
        items)-- carried in the refrigerated cases at Daily Grind and Food Front. I
        hear delivery is on Tuesday and Friday but items so popular they sell out
        fast. We want her to keep having these dinners, so get your friends
        together and come. I plan to go as many Tuesday nights as I am in town.
        Hope to see you all there. Helen