Potluck tonight & Victoris July 9

  • Gabrielle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      Hoping to see you all at tonight's NE Raw Curious Potluck At Shannon's
      (7:00 at 4715 NE 17th). Tonight Gabrielle is planning to demonstrate
      how to make and enjoy her blissfully delicious fruit flavored, almond
      milk - kifer smoothies, along with how to take care of a kifer culture.
      She will have two or three spare (kifer grain) cultures for those who
      want their own. An incredible deal at 10.00.

      Also, (this is a first heads up - flyers will be availabel soon)
      Victoria Boutenko will be in town July 9, 7pm, at a place called
      Enterbeing, 1603 NE Alberta (just around the corner from Shannon's where
      the potluck is tonight) to give an exciting lecture about her researches
      into the positive effects of green smoothies. She is asking a five
      dollar fee. Gabrielle and I have been doing green (we've taken to
      calling them emerald) smoothies for several months now and are totally
      impressed. Come find out all about it. As a special bonus, this will
      be your first opportunity to pick up a signed copy of Gabrielle's new
      book: The Raw Food Gourmet - Going Raw for Total Well Being.

      In Love and Light, Thomas