Looking for Great roommate in Great Raw Home!

  • vegandave1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2005
      Masko is moving back to Japan on July first, so, her room is opening
      up! It's a big house ( 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths ), but I only want to
      keep one roommate all together. This way, we'd both have our own space.

      You would have your own full bathroom, which is right next to your
      bedroom, on the second floor, at the back of the house. The washer
      and dryer are also upstairs, right by the bedroom. So, there is no
      lugging laundry far when it need to be washed.

      It is in NE pdx, one block from both the #72 and #75 buslines- a 15
      minute bus ride to the Hollywood stop on the MAX. Close to New
      Seasons, The Kennedy School, and the Alberta District.

      There's a fireplace, dishwasher, deck, off street parking, and a good
      amount of storage space. There is also brand new carpeting and
      hardwood flooring. The kitchen is a good size and has all the
      amenities (food dehydrator, food processor, etc.) There's a flat
      screen TV w/surround sound system (which I personally just use for
      DVDs and 'The News Hour With Jim Leher').

      I am health nut who works well, when sharing a kitchen space with
      someone else. I meditate, love to travel, explore music, film, and
      basically explore life in general.

      In looking for a housemate, I'm taking my time to find someone fun and
      interesting, who knows how to talk honestly, in a relationship. I'm
      extremely allergic to cigarette smoke, so I can not live with a
      smoker, even if they just smoke outside. Also, as much as I love
      pets, the previous owner had a cat and dog who were neglected. So
      unfortunately, I don't want any pets right now, as I just spend a lot
      of time and money replacing the old flooring.

      The rent is $350, including ALL utilities! There is a refundable
      security deposit of $100. As a part of the application process, I'm
      asking for work and personal references, as well as rental history.

      I do check my e-mail often, but sometimes calling me is the best way
      to reach me. (503-233-1124).

      Give me a call if interested!

      Dave