Raw Pizza Dinner -- Friday, June 24th!

  • Chris Maykut
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2005
      Hi Everyone!

      Summer is here� at least east of the mountains.  We are excited to announce our June Raw Dinner here at Chaco Canyon: the long-awaited Pizza Night!  What better way to celebrate the new produce that is coming to our local markets than on one of the most beloved of all raw menu items, the pizza.  Our dinner will highlight the beginning of summer's bounty with such local items as morels, lemon verbena, zucchini, garlic greens, snap peas, strawberries, asparagus, cherry tomatoes, edible flowers and much more.

      We are now taking reservations, with seating available from 5pm � 8:30pm.  Reserve early, as our dinners typically sell out.  To make a reservation, either call us at (206)522-6966, or email the following information to us at facetphoto@...:

      1. Your name
      2. Your party size
      3. The time you wish to attend
      4. Your phone number

      Thank you for your support and we will see you soon!

      Summer Pizza Dinner � Friday, June 24th

      *Mixed Greens with Lemon Verbena, Snap Peas, Edible Flowers, and Lemon Dressing

      *Creamy Green Fennel Soup

      *Zucchini Alfredo with Cherry Tomatoes and Basil Chiffonade

      *Pizza with Sundried Tomato Sauce, Asparagus and Garlic Greens

      *Pizza with Marinated Summer Squash, Tarragon Morels, and Almond Cheese

      *Banana Gelato with Carob-Strawberry Glaze

      *Pineapple Napoleon

      $18.95 per person

      Chaco Canyon Cafe

      Corner of 50th and Brooklyn