Re: [RawPortland] Chow Time

  • Sara Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 26, 2004
      Helen,

      For some reason there is a delay on my getting emails because I am just
      getting this one on Friday morning! I think I'll switch which email account
      this list is going to & see if that helps. Weird about Calendula.

      ~Sara

      >From: "Helen Hecker" <twinpeak@...>
      >To: <RawPortland@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [RawPortland] Chow Time
      >Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:19:37 -0800
      >
      >they just stopped their lunches and are now open 7 days a week for dinner
      >and the sat and sun brunches. The chef Stuart is great- but he has to talk
      >his boss into the raw food items --he told me. The other fellow who
      >answered the phone yesterday said to go somehwre else if we don't like it--
      >I don't think his boss knows about his behavior-- Also-- the menu has
      >changed. I'll find the site and forward it to you...I and 3 of my raw
      >friends are going to the Omega tonite-- are you going? Helen

      Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
      access.
      https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/