Interested in Organic Cacao Beans?

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
      [I received this notice and will be placing an order. If you're
      interested in joining me, please let me know. The more the merrier
      (and cheaper!). Annette]

      Our Organic Cacao Beans are Criollo (the finest and most
      expensive variety of cacao beans that are grown) and they are
      certified organically grown in Peru, and are 100% raw, and sun dried
      cacao beans nibs. They are Grade #1, and have been tested and
      certified and fall within the accepted quality standards for Grade #1
      organic raw cacao beans nibs. Our cacao beans are a great
      nutritionally dense food. They are full of unique phytonutrients which
      affect you in a most strong and amazing way, and they provide great
      nutrition, and very effective results.

      1 pound $25 SRP

      10 pounds 30% off $17.50/lb
      25 pounds 35% off $16.25/lb
      50 pounds 40% off $15.00/lb
      100 lbs 50% off $12.50/lb
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2005
        Hi Annette,

        I think that maybe Stan and Summer have the same cacao already ordered and available for divvying out...Stan?

        Celeste