International Raw Food Festival

  • irondoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12, 2005
      I'd like to know where and when the 2005 International Festival of Raw and Living Foods will be held this year.  My boyfriend bought 2 tickets last year at the auction at my urging, since I did the same the year before.  I think Victoria hasn't replied to his emails yet.

      Pat
    • Celeste Crimi
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12, 2005
        Dear Pat,

        I think if you'll check the posting archives from this forum (at www.rawportland.org), you'll find a lengthy announcement about the status of the festival this year (probably not going to happen unless someone coughs up $30K, if I remember right).

        There are lots of other great happenings in our little 'living community' for you to get involved in, though (again, check www.rawportland.org and message archives for details)!

        Thanks for asking,
        Celeste in Beaverton

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
          Hi, Celeste, thanks for the reply.  Do you know how he can get a refund for the International Festival of Raw and Living Foods event that's not happening?

          Thanks,

          Pat