Re: [RawPortland] Digest Number 307

  • Becca LeTourneau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      wow wow WOW!

      Thanks Mike!

      RawPortland@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Meet-up at Calendula? + Berries, Raw Eugene
      From: "Mike"

      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 01:09:28 -0000
      From: "Mike"
      Subject: Meet-up at Calendula? + Berries, Raw Eugene

      Hi folks,

      Thank you for attending my potluck! I
      had a great time, I'm looking forward to
      the next Alberta St. potluck!

      Someone asked about Eugene resources, they
      have a yahoo group and just announced that
      Victoria Boutenko will be visiting Eugene=>

      If you haven't been there lately, go to New
      Seasons! They have the best selection of
      produce, especially berries, cherries, and figs.

      (Blueberries are a great combination with raw cacao!)

      People's co-op is now carrying raw cacao!

      Calendula Cafe recently added more raw gourmet
      items to their menu. I'm going there next week,
      e-mail me if you'd like to meet up for dinner
      around 6:30 or 7pm. Below is the announcement.

      Mike

      From: info (at) calendula-cafe dot com

      Subject: Calendula's New Summer
      Menu Begins Friday, June 10!

      We are proud to launch our new summer
      menu, beginning Friday, June 10.

      This exciting new menu features amazing
      entree sensations including:

      Organic Raw Zucchini and Daikon Pesto Pasta,
      Organic Spinach & Pine Nut Filo Crescent with
      Lime-Cilantro Sauce, Organic Raw Golden Beet &
      Turnip Ravioli with Garlic-Cashew Cheese in a
      Saffron-Star Anise Broth, and an incredible
      Organic Linguine Alfredo.

      For a complete menu listing of all servings
      please see our website at
      http://www.calendula-cafe.com

      Thank you for your interest and support and
      we look forward to seeing you soon!

      The Calendula Staff Calendula Cafe
      3257 SE Hawthorne Blvd
      Portland, OR 97214 (503)235-6800