Beaverton Saturday Market

  • alan mikoleit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2005
      Hi everyone

      I just got back from the Beaverton Saturday Market. There were 4 certified organic stands and others not certified that don't use sprays. One from Corvallis had exceptional produce at good prices. Market opens at 8:00 am. Live music every week and next week is the folk festival. Its on Hall between 3rd and 5th across from the library.

      I just ordered a case of certified raw organic coconut oil that will be $30 per quart in glass jars. If anyone's interested let me know.

      Alan
      Wilsonville