:: SmartMonkey Foods Rejuvenation Retreats::

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hello Raw Portland

      I'm excited to tell you about our summertime retreats
      1-2 hours from LA. It'll be awesome to be back in
      SoCal, and I hope you'll join us for soaking, r+r,
      delicious nutritious live cuisine, and living food
      lifestyle inspiration.

      My focus of late has been on the role of live foods in
      fueling performance to get the most out of life (been
      working on this with Adidas headquarters the past
      couple years), as well as in continuing to design
      fast, easy, delicious and nutritious recipes (which we
      love teaching at Whole Foods Market’s Salud Cooking
      School).

      I’m looking forward to sharing all this and more with
      you at Hope Springs Resort this summer!

      See you soon!
      Ani
      -----------------retreat details----------------------

      SmartMonkey Foods Rejuvenation Retreats
      at Hope Springs Resort in Desert Hot Springs, CA

      4 retreat dates to choose from:
      July 24 - July 28, 2005 (Sunday - Thursday)
      July 29 - August 2, 2005 (Friday - Tuesday)
      August 10 - August 14, 2005 (Wednesday - Sunday)
      August 14 - August 18, 2005 (Sunday - Thursday)

      Relax and rejuvenate in three healing mineral hot
      springs ranging from 105 to 90 degrees in a
      mid-century modern setting while breathing-in views of
      the entire Coachella Valley and Mt San Jacinto.

      Rejuvenation Retreats include:
      - 3 meals a day by SmartMonkey Foods (vegan, organic,
      live)
      - daily UNcooking class and lecture with Chef Ani
      - daily yoga class
      - one 60 minute massage during your stay

      For more information on our Rejuvenation Retreat,
      please visit us online at:

      http://smartmonkeyfoods.com/retreat/index.html

      SmartMonkey Foods
      organic living cuisine