CORRECTION RAW NE POTLUCK TUESDAY, JUNE 21st at 7:00 PM

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2005
      Sorry guys, one of these month's i'll get it right!

      Anyhow, please join us on the 21st. Bring a raw dish
      with an ingredient list...

      Where: 4715 NE 17th (1.5 blocks south of Alberta)
      When: Tuesday JUNE 21st at 7:00pm

      Look forward to seeing you there!

      -s

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
        Hello friends,

        I hope you're all doing great! Thanks for
        attending my potluck last week, it was fun.

        Someone left their copy of "The Raw Food
        Gourmet", give me an e-mail if it's yours.

        I hope to see you at the potluck tomorrow,

        > Where: 4715 NE 17th (1.5 blocks south of Alberta)
        > When: Tuesday JULY 19 at 7:00pm

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        I just put up a brand new interview with
        Gabriel Cousens on my website->

        http://www.therawdiet.com/cousens.mp3

        You can register for Gabriel's next teleseminar
        on their website,

        http://www.treeoflife.nu/livewithgabriel.html

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        I just learned from Alan that Uwajimaya in
        Beaverton now carries fresh durian!

        http://www.uwajimaya.com/upb/index.html

        I'm going to pick some up tonight!

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        Speaking of Alan, I've heard several unconfirmed
        rumors that he's a famous movie star.

        Here's some pictures of Alan and Rhio hunting
        for wild coconuts->

        http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/pictures/Daypickingcocos.html

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        You can read descriptions of Thomas and
        Gabrielle's books on this site->

        http://www.northatlanticbooks.com/index.php?screen=rawfood

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        Here is a link to the July 2005 Raw Family newsletter,

        http://archives.zinester.com/1819/56455.html

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

        Have a wonderful day and enjoy the sunshine!

        Mike
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2005
          Hi again!