Raw Curious Potluck this Wednesday
- Hello friends,
The monthly "Raw Curious" Potluck
will take place this Wednesday, (the
2nd Wednesday of each month), June 8,
between 7pm and 9pm.
The potluck is at my house and is hosted
by Thomas, Gabriel, Tina, and myself.
This is a great time to meet new friends
and learn about the raw foods lifestyle.
The potluck is for those who are new to
the living foods lifestyle as well as
experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
welcome and please bring friends!
4148 SE 65nd Ave.
(it's one block north of SE Holgate)
7pm to 9pm
503-771-3904 or 503-810-5889.
Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw
vegan and list the ingredients next to your
dish. A simple fruit or veggie salad is
These are some of the dishes we had at the
fruit, vegetable salads, pizza, spaghetti,
cauliflower cous-cous, carrot cake, hummus,
tempura, burritos, chocolate almond milk,
chili, cauliflower mashed "potatoes", fresh
juice, blueberry pie, perogies, sushi, chocolate
fudge, lasagna, carrot-ginger soup, and much more!
Some quick ideas are:
- Bumps on a log: celery sticks filled with
almond butter and topped with raisins.
- Cucumber slices topped with Living Spoonful Hummus.
- It's Alive Sauerkraut or Rejuvenative Foods sauerkraut
- Apple slices with pumpkin seed butter
- Fruit salad: A bowl of sliced bananas, berries, mangos, apples, and
- Or check http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm for some great
I hope you can make it!