Raw Family Newsletter, June 2005

  • Janna Blake-Allan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2005
      EVERYONE! I just received this info about a Vita Mix sale from Victoria...

      Janna

      Special sale on Vita-Mix blenders

      > In order to inspire more green smoothie drinking, we offer a $25 discount
      off our already low price of $375 on Vita-Mix blender, if you order before
      June 15th. This special discount does not apply to orders made via PayPal,
      please call our office with your credit card (541) 488-8865, or send a
      check to:
      > Raw Family
      > P. O. Box 172
      > Ashland, OR 97520
      >
      > If you would like to purchase more than one unit please call us for an
      additional discount.