Re: [RawPortland] Raw in Eugene?

  • Jeff Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      >Any other Eugene suggestions you can offer that I can pass on?

      Annette,

      I don't whether the Conquering Lion is still operating, but they
      certainly made great food at the festival!

      The Oregon Country Fair (outside Eugene) actually has some food
      booths serving some raw items. There is a booth that serves only raw
      fruit pies with date/nut crusts. There is also a booth that serves
      some organic greens with a raw dressing. That booth also has some
      smoothies. They have a couple of stationary bikes in front. One of
      them can be used to blend the smoothies!

      July 8, 9, and 10
      http://www.oregoncountryfair.org

      Jeff