Zucchini Humus

  • Joanna Hatton
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Seems to me I saw a zucchini humus recipie that people were saying was great. Does anyone have that?
      Thanks, Joanna

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Stan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        It is on several sites, including the RawPortland.org recipe section,
        under entrees. Here is a link (you'll have to cut and paste):
        http://www.rawportland.org/index.php?
        option=com_content&task=view&id=100&Itemid=28

        -Stan

        --- In RawPortland@yahoogroups.com, Joanna Hatton <joflohatton@y...>