Eugene suggestions

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      Annette

      Re: Any other Eugene suggestions you can offer that I can pass on?

      Ardie Earhart one of the raw food festival organizers/ presenter and authors
      focusonfitness@...

      Raw food entrepreneur and fig farmer
      Klaus Wallner
      klaus.wallner@...

      Both of these people should be able to get your friends 'current'.

      If not let me know as there were other people in Eugene that still may be there and still be 'raw'  LOL  we are such a mobile and "flexible?!" society.

      Bill
    • Lyris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2005
        To people wanting to know what is here in Eugene-
        The Conquering Lion has gone, but they make some awesome raw salads
        and have raw dressings in their regular salad bar at Sundance (24th and
        Hilyard). There's also a great raw section at the Red Barn (4th and Blair).