Calling all Coco Nuts

  • Kerry Jaramillo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      "You scream, I scream, we all scream for coco cream!"

      Life just got a little sweeter, but not too sweet.

      In addition to the little individual 8oz nut mylk, Holy Chow is now
      offering a 16oz nut mylk and an 8oz coconut cream. I've been pouring
      it over fresh bananas with carob sauce. Oh my gosh!! Super yum.

      If anyone can get a hold of Helen Hecker, please let her know that
      the order for vanilla beans doesn't arrive until next Thursday which
      means this weeks products have vanilla extract. Very important info
      for the folks who are gluten-free.

      My apologies to anyone who has a gluten intolerance. Holy Chow will
      be back in the bean by next week.

      Thanks again to all of you who have been showing up to the Tuesday
      dinners. I'll post the menu for Tuesday this weekend.

      Peace and namaste,

      Kerry