Quintessence on tour

  • rawchefdan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      Hi raw foodies out west
      I am presently booking a tour for Dan Hoyt of Quintessence Restaurant
      in NYC raw-q.com He has planed to travel through your aria this coming
      fall an would love any contacts to organize some classes / workshops /
      dinners or gourmet raw showcases out your way. We need to reach all
      Raw Groups from Vancouver to LA to Reno to Las Vegas and San Diego.
      Please forward this E Mail to Your list and to any others that may be
      interested in an event with Dan Hoyt, Owner Creator and chef of
      Quintessence Restaurant NYC.

      Come see and learn the foods you love from the world's premier gourmet
      raw food chef Dan Hoyt of Quintessence Restaurant. raw-q.com
      Since 1999 Dan has been creating and teaching the innovative methods
      and flavors that have set the standard for raw cuisine the world
      around. Join Dan at any of his astounding events for a rare and
      extraordinary adventure in raw food.