Raw Chef to Hold Classes Out West

  • vegwriter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      The Master Raw Chef Dan Hoyt, co-founder of  New York's Quintessence restaurants (we love his food!), is heading out to the West Coast, including Seattle, and is available to give classes and talks. Please contact him at rawchefdan@....

      Judy Pokras
      Founder/editor
      www.RawFoodsNewsMagazine.com

      n online magazine founded in March 2001 and celebrating the raw foods lifestyle with authoritative info, breaking news, and fun features. You'll find raw food recipes, celebrity news, sections for parents and kids, regional listings, book reviews, a free e-mail newsletter you can subscribe to and lots more!  SEE OUR NEW BLOG: http://sketchgrrl.blogspot.com