Raw Potluck Tuesday, May 17th at 7:00pm

  • Shannon Lundberg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 2:22 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      I hope that you will join us for the NE Portland
      Potluck!

      Where: 4715 NE 17th (1.5 blocks south of alberta)
      When: 7:00pm

      Please bring a dish with a list of ingredients!

      We look forward to seeing you there.

      -Shannon

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Shannon Lundberg
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16 3:29 PM
        Please join us!

        When, Tuesday, May 17th, 2005 at 7:00pm
        Where: 4715 NE 17th, Portland 1.5 blocks south of
        alberta

        Please bring a raw dish with ingredients, look forward
        to seeing you there!

        shannon

        Yahoo! Mail