Raw Food Community Internship

  • Jan at Tanglewood
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2005
      Greetings to all Raw Fooders !

      NICE DURIAN THERE !!!

      I’ve been eating only raw food since August of 2001 and am a member a raw
      food community since July of last year. Tanglewood is an intentional
      community that operates a retreat center where we provide supervised water
      fasts and support each other in practicing natural health and healing.
      This includes a diet of 100% raw, organic produce. We’re currently
      recruiting interns for our Panama operations and will welcome your
      application at

      http://www.tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com/intern.php

      Internship Program Highlights

      Fast and Refeeding (4 weeks)
      - 21-Day Water Fast
      - 7-Day Refeeding with 100% Raw, Organic Produce
      - Daily Consultation with Fasting Supervisor
      - Beautiful Resort Facilities and Tropical Environment
      - Constant Care by Experienced Staff
      - Eight Health Lectures by our Director Loren Lockman

      Transition and Orientation (4 weeks)
      - Daily Meditation and Yoga Practice
      - 100% Raw, Organic Diet
      - Creating Perfect Health Seminars and Discussion (from video tape)
      - Communication Skills Classes
      - Community Skills Classes
      - Weekly Personal Coaching Sessions
      - Community Dinners, Celebrations, and Films
      - Weekly Excursions
      - Classes Led by Permanent Staff and Interns
      - Free Time in Tropical Paradise

      Intern Service (9 Weeks)
      - Weekly Diet Coaching with Loren
      - 100% Raw, Organic Diet
      - Weekly Classes with Loren
      - Optimal Health Lectures by Loren
      - Weekly Review of Fasting Cases with Fasting Supervisor
      - Communication Skills Practice Sessions
      - Weekly Personal Coaching Sessions
      - Community Dinners, Celebrations, and Films
      - Meditation and Yoga Practice Sessions
      - Monthly Excursions (Intern Days)
      - Classes Led by Permanent Staff and Interns
      - Free Time in Tropical Paradise

      Apply here:

      http://www.tanglewoodwellnesscenter.com/intern.php

      After receiving your application we will send you lots more information
      about the program. We are currently making our selections. Right now is
      the best time to apply.

      We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you in Paradise!

      Jan

      --
      May you never be separated
      from the joy that is untouched by sorrow.