looking for a (raw) room in sellwood/SE

  • abanjochild
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2005
      hi there,
      I am new to this yahoo-group thing, but I think I'm writting a post.
      I've been raw for a months now, and I'm looking for a new place at
      least for the summer (moving in on/before June 1st), possibly the fall
      as well. I'd pay anything less than $325, and I'd prefer sellwood, but
      anywhere in SE would definitely work for the summer (even NE might
      work...). SOOO, I would looooove to live with other raw people. I'll
      be at the potluck tonite, so look for me if you happen to have a room
      available or just send me an email if you can't make it.

      Thanks,
      Ashlee (ashlee@...)