Great New Raw Bar

  • Joy King
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      Hello -

      I just thought I would inform those interested of these great new bars - it is exciting to see products hitting the mainstream market that are raw and affordable!  Not all of their products seem to be 100% but they address that on their website -

      I have had only had the Ginger Snap bar - it was delicious!

      Food Front has them on special at $1.29
      Traders - best normal price at $1.49