You're Invited to the Raw Curious Potluck!

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 6:54 PM
      Hello friends,

      The monthly "Raw Curious" Potluck
      will take place Wednesday, (the 2nd
      Wednesday of each month), May 11,
      between 6:30 and 9pm. (We usually
      start eating around 7pm)

      The potluck is at my house and is hosted
      by Thomas, Gabriel, Tina, and myself.
      This is a great time to meet new friends
      and learn about the raw foods lifestyle.

      The potluck is for those who are new to
      the living foods lifestyle as well as
      experienced raw foodists. Everyone is
      welcome and please bring friends!

      The address is 4148 SE 65nd Ave., it is
      one block north of SE Holgate.

      The phone number is 503-771-3904
      or 503-810-5889.

      Please make sure your dishes are 100% raw
      vegan and list the ingredients next to your
      dish. A simple fruit or veggie salad is
      always welcome.

      These are some of the dishes we had at the
      previous potlucks-
      fruit, vegetable salads, pizza, spaghetti,
      cauliflower cous-cous, carrot cake, hummus,
      tempura, burritos, chocolate almond milk,
      chili, cauliflower mashed "potatoes", fresh
      juice, blueberry pie, perogies, sushi, chocolate
      fudge, lasagna, carrot-ginger soup, and much more!

      Some quick ideas are:

      - Bumps on a log: celery sticks filled with
      almond butter and topped with raisins.

      - Cucumber slices with a scoop of Living Spoonful Hummus.

      - It's Alive Sauerkraut or Rejuvenative Foods sauerkraut

      - Apple slices with pumpkin seed butter

      - Fruit salad: A bowl of sliced bananas, mangos, apples, and pears.

      - Or check http://www.fromsadtoraw.com/RawRecipes.htm for some great
      ideas.

      I hope you can make it!

      Mike