New poll for RawPortland

  • RawPortland@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2005
      RawPortland group:

      Dan Hoyt, co-founder and chef of Quintessence raw foods
      restaurant in New York City, would like to visit Portland
      in September or October 2005. He will put on a showcase,
      food demo, and Q & A session if there are enough people
      interested.

      Check out his incredible website with food photographs,
      http://www.raw-q.com

      If you want to see Dan and learn how to make the best food
      in the world, vote in the poll! He won't come here if you
      don't vote!

      o Yes!! I want to attend Dan's workshop and learn how to make the best food on the planet!
      o No, I don't like raw gourmet foods and won't be attending.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!