Wolfe audio available, Quintessence event in PDX

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      Hello friends,

      I've been talking with Dan Hoyt, he is the co-founder and chef of
      Quintessence Raw foods restaurant in New York City.

      Check out his amazing website,
      http://raw-q.com

      He is travelling through the west coast in September and October and
      would like to give a Showcase / Demo with Q&A session, or a raw prep
      class, or a full day Work shop with lecture and prep Demo with
      recipies.

      He will put on an event in Portland if there are enough people
      interested. We'll need to find some venues to host this event at,
      let me know if you have any ideas. I'll create a poll, vote if
      you're interested and if we have enough people we'll put on the
      event.

      In other news, you can listen to the incredible interview of David
      Wolfe from May 2, 2005 on the NFL website. I recommend saving the
      files to your computer, burning them to CD, and then passing out
      copies to your friends! You save by right clicking your mouse on the
      link and select "Save Target As", then save it into a folder where
      you can find it again.

      http://www.rawfood.com/?id=550595657894&sp=CoastToCoast

      More media and press releated info->
      http://www.rawfood.com/?id=550595657894&sp=MediaPress

      If you haven't done it yet, pick up some copies of the raw festival
      presentations on CD or video before May 15, they make great gifts:
      http://rawfoods.com/festival/media.html

      Mike