Re: warts--are they constitutional?

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      After reading the following messages, I was compelled to share with
      you an experience of a friend who had a couple of warts on her
      finger. She was in her mid 20s in 1974 and working on her MBA in
      Biology at MIT. She wanted to remove them, and she knew that a wart
      lived in a certain type of environment. She deduced that if she
      wanted them to go away, she'd have to change that environment. She
      then covered them (2, I think) with bandages. We were together for 6
      weeks traveling from SF, Ca to Woods Hole, MA to Greece, and in that
      timeframe, they disappeared. I remember this event vividly.
      Sometimes the simplist methods work best.

      Pat
      From: "Celeste Crimi" <rcrimi14@...>