Vancouver potluck

  • wMilmoe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Just a note to thank Thomas for the emails about the Vancouver Potluck event.  I was able to attend.

      It was a pleasure to meet new people, see and catch up with long-time friends and sample delicious new recipes.  Jenna made a pasta salad ala Juliano.  Amazing!

      We talked mostly about health, food, permaculture and travel and yes the 45 minute introduction to NVC Non-Violent Communication was entertaining and thought provoking and left us all with some better ways to talk and listen to people.

      Namaste

      Bill