Drinking Water; andThank You

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2005
      Hello friends,

      Thank you for coming to the dinner
      and potluck! Those were some amazing
      desserts, great work! I had the best
      breakfast this morning with all the
      leftover candy and cake. We should do
      another Blossoming Lotus meet-up soon.
      We should encourage them to add more
      raw entrées to their menu.

      I would like to attend your hike and
      potluck, I hope you host it. Regarding
      the Yacon Syrup and Camu Camu Extract
      Powder, you could probably add them to
      green smoothies, desserts, or mix the
      camu camu in with MSM and juice or tea.

      Some of the water info below is an excerpt from my eBook.

      The subject of drinking water is a little confusing.
      You'll be fine as long as you're not drinking unfiltered
      tap water. I feel that unstructured distilled water should
      be avoided. Restructured distilled water is probably the
      best. I haven't found any research that says restructured
      distilled water is harmful. If you know of any info, let me
      know. I don't worry about it too much. I usually drink
      restructured distilled water, or I fill up reusable containers
      with water from those big machines at the health food stores
      and then I restructure it.

      On http://www.thebestdayever.com, David Wolfe says that
      the best water is natural spring water straight from the
      source at the top of mountains. He says Trinity bottled
      water is the best available and he does not recommend
      distilled. When I drive south on highway I-5 through
      Mt. Shasta, I always stop in at the Mt. Shasta City Park
      and fill up big drinking water containers at the Sacramento
      River headwaters. I don't know what it is about Mt. Shasta,
      but I love drinking water straight from the source!

      On the other hand, Brian Clement, director of Hippocrates
      in Florida, says either distilled water or Wellness Filtered
      water is the best. He says Trinity is filled with inorganic
      minerals that our body cannot use. Gabriel Cousens recommended
      Wellness water in the past but he took the article off his
      website. He says restructured distilled water is the best.

      Here are some good articles on the benefits of distilled
      water by various raw food experts.

      Distilled Water and Your Health
      by Roe Gallo, M. A. and David Klein

      Water, Water Everywhere, but What Am I to Drink?
      By Peter Ragnar

      Why Distilled Water
      by Dr. John R. Christopher

      Scroll down to listen to audio files
      of various Brian Clement interviews-

      Brian says to drink either distilled water or Wellness Water.
      (note: The first audio file, "Original Airdate: May 29, 2003"
      does not work)

      The Mystery of Water
      By Dr. Gabriel Cousens
      Quote "…This piece of information makes it clear to us that
      the most natural and healthiest water is the most hydrogen
      donating water, which is the water that has the highest
      amount of electrons. This is distilled water because it is
      a highest hydrogen donating water.
      …Distilled water is definitely like the rainwater in the
      sense that it has been heated and destructured. Because of
      the heating of the water most of the frequencies of possibly
      toxic chemicals are destroyed. Distilled has the least amount
      of toxic frequencies of any water. The next step is to
      restructure it so it will hold new healthy frequencies. One
      thing I use for this is Crystal Energy, which is created by
      Dr. Flanagan. …

      …The message here is the best way to get our minerals is not
      from water, but from food. … The other addition to water is
      angstrom minerals … or a minimal "smidgen" measuring coop of
      either Celtic, Himalayan, or Real Salt which are all around
      82 mineral ionic salts….

      …The final step is creating vortexes in the water by rotating
      the jar of water which stimulates the water experience in a
      river. Then blessing the water wit healing vibrations, and
      letting it sit outside in nature to reprogram with the
      fragrances of nature for at least 4 hours. I believe this is
      the healthiest, most vibrationally full, high electron
      hydrating water. This information is from my 2005 book
      entitled "Spiritual Nutrition."

      Here are a couple water restructuring products->

      Crystal Energy

      Willards water->

      http://www.d-w-m.com/grander.htm -> (This is an excerpt from the
      Body Electronics book "How We Heal" by Doug Morrison

      David Wolfe also recommends storing water in an egg
      shaped container to restructure it and bring in special
      energies. The shape is sacred geometry and the water is
      constantly moving inside. The clay egg vessels also act
      as refrigerators->

      I've read that most tap water in the U.S. is contaminated
      with perchlorates and MTBE (rocket fuel and a gasoline
      additive). A water distiller may be the only way to remove
      all inorganic minerals, toxins, perchlorates, and MTBE.

      In December 2004 scientists released a study that found
      dangerously high levels of the rocket fuel perchlorate in
      90% of the water and food sampled across the country. In
      the 1990's, the U.S. government began adding a chemical
      called MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether) to automobile
      gasoline all across the United States. Brian Clement says
      that this chemical is the most carcinogenic chemical known
      to humans, and it causes cancers in lab animals in extremely
      small amounts. These chemicals are contaminating most drinking
      water supplies in the U.S. (Note: Clement says this in the
      audio files at

      Rocket Fuel in Drinking Water:
      Perchlorate Pollution Spreading Nationwide

      We're lucky that Portland water does not contain fluoride.
      The dentist tells me the reason I have good teeth is because
      I grew up drinking tap water containing fluoride. After
      reading Weston Price's book "Nutrition and Physical
      Degeneration", I know fluoride does not cause healthy teeth,
      but it may prevent tooth decay when a person is eating a diet
      high in processed foods.

      I'm sure you've all seen that great film that was partly filmed
      here in Portland, "What The Bleep", which discusses Dr. Masaru
      Emoto. His incredible book, "The Hidden Messages in Water",
      shows many beautiful photographs of water crystals. The water
      crystals of distilled water have lost their shape and structure.
      After being restructured, the crystals look healthy and

      A few additional methods for restructuring include reciting Dr.
      Emoto's water prayer, adding plant material such as lemon juice,
      sea veggies, or wheatgrass, or adding MSM. An excellent book on
      healthy water is "Living Energies: Exposition of Concepts:
      Viktor Schauberger" by Callum Coats.

      An article on "What The Bleep" and Dr. Emoto-

      This is Dr. Emoto's picture of untreated distilled water,

      This is Dr. Emoto's picture of water after a prayer was given to it,

      This is Dr. Emoto's picture of distilled water after being
      exposed to the music of Bach's "Goldberg Variations"

      This is Dr. Emoto's picture of distilled water treated
      with aromatic floral oils. The water in this picture
      was treated with aromatic essence of chamomile,

      (These pictures are from the main article-
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/aug1/consciouswater.html )

      Dr. Emoto's water prayer will assist in creating healthy
      water along with cleansing and healing it. His prayer
      instructions are as follows:

      With your eyes closed, say the following sentences to
      the water three times repeatedly.

      Water, We Love You.
      Water, We Thank You.
      Water, We Respect You.

      Send your Love and Thanks to the water from your heart
      silently for a few minutes.
      It is also very effective to put a "Thank you" sticker to the surface
      of the faucet. Every time you turn the faucet, it will remind you of
      the importance to express your gratitude to water."

      In NW Portland at the New Renaissance Bookshop,
      they sell water bottles inspired by Dr. Emoto:

      Quote: "Words Purify Water" Water Bottles

      "If you enjoy Dr. Emoto's books and would like to try
      this concept out for yourself these water bottles are
      for you. Available in light blue, dark blue or green.
      Click color link below to add to your basket. Words on
      water bottles: Love & Gratitude, Wisdom & Trust, Thank
      You, Kindness."

      Here is another cool photograph. It's a crop circle of
      a water crystal that was shown "Love and Thanks"->

      This is Dr. Flora's suggestion:
      "If you put 1 tablespoon of dulse powder for every
      gallon of water, it will rebalance the homeostasis
      and the taste will improve (plus, you will have
      every mineral and trace mineral in it for your use.)"

      There are many more drinking water options available,
      this is a fascinating subject! I'll leave you with a
      funny quote from one of my favorite authors:

      "Human beings were invented by water as a means
      for transporting itself from one place to another."
      - Tom Robbins
    • Annette
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 15, 2005
        Thanks, Mike.

        Only four people responded to the Poll. That's not enough. If we have
        four people attend, that's plenty for hiking, carpooling, etc. If only
        one of those people comes on a particular weekend, then maybe not.