RE: Fw: [RawPortland] 100% Distilled water?

  • Bryan Simmons
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2005
      I agree with Celeste regarding distilled water. I work at a fab where DI
      water is used in the processing (deionized so it is 100% pure H2O) and it is
      actually dangerous to handle this water with bare hands as it will leach out
      all skin oils, minerals, etc. The water is basically "starving" and will
      draw the things it has in a natural state directly from your skin and even
      deeper layers.

      Therefore, it never made sense to me to drink distilled water as it will
      draw minerals from your body that your body needs.

      Ciao,
      Bryan