Happy Week for Mango Fans!

  • Celeste Crimi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2005
      Hi Everybody (except those on a Green Cuisine diet):

      Word up:  New Seasons has my favorite type of mango, usually called Manila/Ataulfo variety, on the cheap (and good) this week.

      They're selling that type of mango on sale for $.99 each.

      Cases are going for $12-13 dollars and almost all the perfect ripeness.  Go crazy!  :)

      Celeste in Bvtn