100% Distilled water?

  • maxwellraw
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2005
      I'm looking into getting a Lab Water Distiller for home use. I want to
      start consuming only Distilled water along with my mineral rich raw
      food diet. What do you think about drinking ONLY distilled water?
      Good idea or Bad idea?

      much thanks,

      maxwell.
    • Thomas & Gabrielle Chavez
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2005
        Hi Maxwell, just read your post and was about to answer when Celeste's post
        dropped in. She has the right of it, though I think she is being too
        self-deprecating and polite. There are more things damaging about
        distilled water for the human body than the mineral leaching problem. This
        same misplaced worship of "purity" is what led rich folks in the late
        middle ages to make such a big deal about "white bread" that poor folks
        were overjoyed to be able to buy that poison when it got cheap in the
        twentieth century.

        Thomas